1) Non Payment of PENSION and Gratity amount to Sri. M Dhanapal, ATT ( HR No. 199003015) who was compulsorily retired on 19/06/2018 in violation of Pension Rules , 1972 and Corporate Office instructions for the past 4 years. He is in acute financial crises. Hence without any further delay he has to be granted his due .
2) Denial of No Objection Cirtificate ( NOC) to employees by Banks even after the closure of loan. The Bank authorities inform that the amount duly recovered towards the Bank loan are yet to be credited by the BSNL and due to that they could not issue NOC to the employees. Hence the management is requested to act urgently in this regard.
3) Policy decision regarding utilisation of ATT cadre officials for Security duty is not yet finalized despite NFTE-BSNL Circle Union had several rounds of discussion on this subject with the Circle Administration. Due to this unjustified delay different arrangements are being followed by the field units.
4) Non implementation of Labour laws and Corporate HQ instructions on the engagement of Contract Labourers . Many Contractors are violating the Labour laws with impunity. However in several places the GMs/ DGMs are totally indifferent.
5) After the implementation of VRS-2019 in BSNL the number of employees in service was reduced drastically . Further due to the outsourcing of external plant number of employees were posted in indoor units. Hence a full review of Manpower utilisation needs to be undertaken for the effective utilisation of available employees.
6) Request for modifications in the Rule 8 transfer process. Transfer applications may be waitlisted Circle wise instead of present method. Further in processing the Rule 8 transfer applications Transfer Policy guidelines issued by the Corporate HQ must be considered in the cases wherein husband/ wife join or vice versa.
7) The following issues of nearly 24 Casual Labourers are still unresolved despite several months of discussion and dialogue with DGM ( A) / GM ( HR) / CGM.
a) Supply of Photo ID cards
b) Issue of Pay Slip
c) Wage Revision asper 7 th CPC.
d) Payment of Gratuity on completion of
60 years of age
8) Implementation of Superannuation Pension Scheme ( SPS ) to those who were eligible for it.
9) The newly laid cables on account of Metro Rail works are kept open in places like Mambalam, Annaroad even after CMRL works have completed . The cables should have been properly put inside the Ducts long back. But none cares for this.
10) Weak GSM signals in Sowcarpet near Broadway and along the railway route near Perumalpattu , Veppampattu towns near Thiruvallur causing huge dissatisfaction among the esteemed customers. Kindly arrange to strengthen the GSM signals by suitable upgradations of BSNL towers.
11) Non - Payment of rupees ten lacs from the Benefit Fund for the following two employees who have died due to COVID -19 . Further the dependents of all the ten diseased may be considered for Compassionate Ground Appointment ( CGA) with relaxed conditions as per the instructions of Corporate HQ.
a) Smt.Gomathi Priya , ATT
b) Irena Amala, ATT.
C.K. Mathivanan ,